Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update for Android One Smartphones (First Generation) is Up for update. One can update Android One to Latest android 6.0 Marshmallow offline via following this tutorial. If you have not yet got the notification to update your Android One device to Marshmallow, then dont worry as we have the guide here to Update Android One Smartphones (first Gen) to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Official OTA Update.
One can download the OTA Update Offline from the link below in the locker. To unlock the locker one needs to Plus 1, Like or Follow us. Currently this is for Micromax Android One, Soon we gonna include the method for All Android One Devices, therefore follow the post by subscribing to the site
[sociallocker]Download Android One OTA Marshmallow Update.zip [/sociallocker]
Update : Download latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM for Android One smartphones which can be flashed directly over any Android One Smartphone using any recovery. Download Android One – Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM
Procedure to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on First Generation Android One Devices :
- Copy the downloaded OTA Update zip to phone memory.
- Make sure that you are on Locked Bootloader and NOT rooted.
- Now boot your phone into stock Android One Recovery.
- Now select apply Update Option, and flash the OTA File you downloaded.
Updated Instructions to All Android One Smartphones :
- Make sure that you have custom recovery installed.
- Now flash the file which you downloaded from second link
- Restart the phone and enjoy!
This is it, you have successfully managed to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Android One Device. Stay tuned for further updates after which all Android One Users – Rooted/Non Rooted can flash the Zip via Custom Recovery to update Android One First Generation to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Credits : Harshit Raguvanshi for capturing the update!