CM13 ROM for YuPhoria
Cyanogen 13 lands for YuPhoria although UnOfficial build which is in Beta stage which can be tested out by users and thereby reported for the same. CM13 for YuPhoria is compiled by By Siddhesh.K15 (Senior XDA Member) who has done a great job by porting the CM13 Rom for YuPhoria android phone!
Well the guide to Install CM13 ROM on Yuphoria is quiet simple!
Just follow the guide mentioned below to Install CM13 ROM on Yuphoria and get the Android Marshmallow experience on Yuphoria which is quiet good and stable alongside Doze mode! Lets first Discuss about what Works and What not on CM13 ROM on YuPhoria :
What works On CM13 ROM for YuPhoria :
- All functionality of RIL ( except data connection which seems to be broken )
- All other basic functionalities ( Basic apps seem to be working )
- Titanium backup works fine
- You say more !
Broken stuff on CM13 ROM on Yuphoria :
- Data connection( I dont use data connection, so has to be checked )
The bugs will soon be fixed on CM13 Rom on YuPhoria as things progress and ofcourse we trust the dev 😉
Procedure to Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM on Yuphoria :
- Download CM13 ROM for Yuphoria from here. Place the downloaded zip on SD Card of your phone.
- Now make sure that you make backup of current ROM so that you can revert back when you do not like this Android Marshmallow ROM on Yuphoria.
- Now boot into Custom Recovery and Wipe Cache/ Data, Wipe Dalvik too along with Wipe System.
- Now Install CM13 ROM for Yuphoria Zip by flashing the zip you downloaded.
Thats it! Now restart Yuphoria! Do not panic as First bootup might take about 15-20 Minutes too! If you are struck anywhere then feel free to comment! We will be at your service!