Samsung Note 2 N7100 still remains the most popular device for Developers, as now the turn of Note 2 N7100 has come – Ivan Meler has done it again! He has compiled CM13 for Samsung Note 2 N7100 which is quiet stable and better then earlier builds you might have seen! It has a good list of features working on the CM13 ROM for Note 2 N7100 Global Version! This CM13 for Note 2 is based on Latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Note 2 N7100 which has many issues fixed! So here comes the Boom : Few of the screenshots of CM 13 for Note 2 N7100 :
So as you have seen the screenshots showing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Note 2 N7100 via CM13, so one would definitely wanna know what is Working and what is not Working on this (Cyanogenmod 13) CM 13 for Note 2 N7100, so here we have:
– OpenGL (CPU rendering)
– MALI blobs (GPU rendering)
– HWComposer and MALI R3P2 drivers
– NFC (Android Beam)
– Sensors (ALL!)
– Home Button wake
– Signal Icon
– Soft Keyboard on first boot
– Mouse pointer
External SD Card is Now Working 🙂
Pin Lock is also working on CM13 Latest Update for Note 2 N7100 😉
– Some video apps have issues with video playback(works in youtube app and on most with browser)
– Rom wont boot with sdcard because it cant mount it as of now
Do not worry issues will be fixed soon in the next update! But i will still say that you take a CWM backup before proceeding to Install CM13 on Note 2 N7100 via tutorial here :
Guide to Install (Cyanogenmod 13) CM 13 on Note 2 N7100 :
- As you are here, then its sure that you have rooted your smartphone as well as you have Custom Recovery Installed on your Samsung Note 2 N7100, Therefore directly Download the ROM from the Link here : Download CM 13 Latest ROM for Note 2 N7100 Latest Link
- Copy the Downloaded Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Based CM13 ROM for Note 2 to SD card of your phone and boot Note 2 N7100 into Recovery Mode by pressing Home and Volume Up and Power Key Combination.
- Now most Important Step : Take CWM backup of Current ROM so that you can restore back if you do not like this ROM, and after that Factory Reset and Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now move on to Flash CM13 Note 2 ROM by selecting the Downloaded Zip from SD Card via Recovery.
- Once finished then simply reboot the phone, Notice that : First Boot might take little time, therefore be patient!
- After first BootUp one can then Flash the Minimal Gapps for Android 6.0.1 Marshamallow from link here and therefore install All Google Apps or Selected Google Apps on your CM13 Note 2 N7100.
- This is it! You have successfully Installed CM13 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
If you are struck anywhere, then feel free to comment! We are at your service! For timely updates, Please subscribe to our site and one can also download our android App too!