iOS 10 Beta 2 official Update is now out! One can Update iPhone or iPad to latest iOS 10 Beta 2 Update by simply following the video attached which will provide you detailed description on How to Update iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus along with latest generation of iPads, iPods supporting iOS 10 Update!
As the time for launching of iOS 7 in iPhone 7 is coming near, roughly a month ahead – And here Apple is taking its step ahead to improve the iOS 10 experience on iPhone and Ipad. I was so lazy to post the earlier iOS 10 Beta 1 Official update, but you can watch this video in the article and then proceed!
Steps to Update iPhone,iPad, iPod to iOS 10 Official Update :
- You need to have iOS Beta 1 Update installed on your iPhone (iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus).
- To first update your beloved iPhone to iOS 10 Beta 1, download the Developer Config file from here using your iphone 6 or any other version you using!
- Install the Profile Downloaded by simply opening it! Simplest method would be if you are downloading the profile via safari!
- Once done, download the latest iOS 10 Update by going to your Settings > General > Software Update! And you are done – You have successfully installed iOS 10 Beta 1 on your iPhone.
- Watch this video if you are struck anywhere to Update iPhone/iPad to latest iOS 10 Update!
- Now once you have installed iOS 10 Beta 1 Profile, you will automatically get all the updates by simply going to General > Software update! That’s it! In this manner, you can get all latest iOS 10 Updates, like iOS 10 Beta 2 Update for IPhone, Ipods, Ipads. This video will guide you all to install latest iOS 10 Beta 2 On your phone by following the above procedure :
Features of Latest iOS 10 :
- Improved battery life
- Personalized Home now available as can be seen below
- Lockscreen widgets have improved
- Overall User Interface has changed
- New Photos App
- New Messaging App which is able to send handwritten personal messages
- And lots more to enjoy as you install the latest iOS 10 Update on Your Apple powered device!
If you are struck anywhere do feel free to comment and also subscribe to the website in order to stay updated with all latest ios updates.
2 thoughts on “How To Update iPhone /iPad to Latest iOS 10 Official Update”
Can I do iOS 10 jellberaka
No not yet Until Official Jailbreak is released!