New must have apps October 2016
Android Apps are the hype for all of us! But do we know which are good and which are much good then the previous one. Well we have the good list of the Android Apps which will surely rock your android Smartphone! Finding the new updated useful apps are must for a smartphone user. That’s why we are here for you to get this done easily. We make sure that the apps are worth spending your time,data and money. So, we only get you the best out of the box.
Google’s last month released Allo made a promising entry even in the presence of most used messengers like WhatsApp and Facebook messenger and other contemporaries.
Smart reply-Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart reply learns over time and suggests responses to particular texts and photos.
Ink- Ink and doodle your photos before sending them and get a creative touch to all of them.
Shout or Whisper- Vary your emotions or stress on some phrases and words with doing variation in the font size. No more texting in Caps lock to get something noticed.
Google Assistant: Get the things done by the very new Google Assistant. Since the google assistant is originally available on Pixel devices only, Allo on other devices comes with a beta version of Google Assistant which works pretty well too.From finding nearby restaurants to telling you a joke , google assistant do everything for you.
Incognito Mode: Keep your chats secured by end to end encryption. Go incognito when you need to, make chats with expiry duration which deletes chat after that particular duration.
- Easy controls
- Complete customizable with the way it is triggered or from where it is triggered
- Compatible with custom icon pack.
- Access to all apps installed on the phone.
- More than 10000 High resolution images. Free to use.
- Search by Keywords or Categories.
- New wallpapers added daily.
- Beautiful Material design UI.
Are you a movie or tv series buff ? then this app is specially for yours. Hollywood Movies , Tv series (Netflix TV both) ,All in one place . Simple and easy.
Just after downloading ,install it . A popup will appear saying “new version available-update or remind me later” , Update it once and and every next time , just tap on “remind me later”.
Not to be confused with the “Show Box ” on Play Store. It’s not available on Play Store , so i am attaching download link .
- Simple Interface:Pick any contact and jump into a video chat with them.
- Knock Knock:See the caller even before you answer with Duo’s live preview feature.
- Cross-Platform:Compatible with both iOS and android. Video call any of them.
- Small size: Its handy and the app is less than 10MB for download.
Hope you liked the post . comment your queries (if any) and feedback , Thanks. Do not forget to subscribe to the website to stay updated!