Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Manual OTA Update for OnePlus 2 Official – Fixes Small Bugs
Two weeks ago we saw OnePlus 2 rolling OxygenOS 2.1 update which fixed many errors on earlier OxygenOS. Now we are here with the much needed Update for OnePlus 2 with OxygenOS 2.1.1 which fixes the Facebook crash and many other similar problems!
Features of OnePlus 2 Latest OxygenOS 2.1.1 Update:
OnePlus 2 Latest OxygenOS 2.1.1 OTA update includes:
– The aforementioned patch to fix Facebook crash on open.
– Landscape mode fix. Apps such as Google Maps should now work correctly in landscape.
– New language packs for Swiftkey keyboard.
How To Update OnePlus 2 to Latest Oxygen OS 2.1.1 :
Method 1 :
- Wait for the automatic update popup for your device! You can check the same by going to Settings>About Phone > System Update
Method 2 : Manual Official Update Flashing
- Download latest Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update Zip from the link below : Download OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_008-009_patch_1510112055.zip
- Now paste the downloaded file on Internal Storage Of OnePlus 2
- Make sure that you are already on Oneplus 2 Oxygen OS 2.1 Update! If not, then Update from here.
- Now turn off your phone.
- Press Volume Down and Power Button Simultaneously and you will boot into recovery.
- Use Power or Lock Button to make selection! Select English Language and Select Apply Update from SD Card
- Browse for the Downloaded Zip file and Flash it!
- Wait for the process to get over and restart the phone!
Here is the video Tutorial to Install OTA Update Offline on OnePlus 2 Officially :
That’s it You have successfully Installed Oxygen OS 2.1.1 update on OnePlus 2 Officially. Do subscribe to the website in order to receive more updates regarding OnePlus 2.