Tutorial to Unlock bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1
Hello guys, Google has really done a wonderful thing after launching android one series that includes cheap handsets in the Nexus legacy. Today we are here with Tutorial to Unlock bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1 or Unlock bootloader of Canvas AQ4501 after which one can successfully Install Custom recovery or Philz touch cwm recovery and also root your Micromax canvas A1 successfully. Here are the important must have tools for every Micromax canvas A1 user before proceeding with Tutorial to Unlock bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1
1. Download and install adb drivers for Micromax Canvas A1. This package consists of universal ADB drivers for Android One phone. Download Universal ADB drivers for Micromax Canvas A1.
After downloading, simply connect your phone and run the adb drivers.exe and simply follow on screen instructions to install Google ADB drivers of Android One phone.
2. Download Bootloader unlock tool for Micromax Canvas A1. One needs to like or +1 or tweet in order to unlock the download link.[sociallocker]
Do not worry to proceed, as you might think that you may void warranty after unlocking bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1 as we have a solution for the same by Relocking Bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1 and thereby getting warranty back.
Note: Please take backup of contacts and messages or apps as unlocking bootloader of android one device Micromax Canvas A1 will erase data to factory settings.Also install all the drivers provided in above and proceed strictly as per instructions. Read here : Take Backup of Android phones for Non Root Users
Let us now proceed with the Tutorial to Unlock bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1 :
1.Connect your phone with the USB debugging enabled. If it is not done then to enable USB debugging one must go to settings and then go to about phone and tap on build number until you get popup saying – Developer options enabled. Now you can see Developer Options in settings menu. Then simply go to developer options in settings and tick USB debugging. And if you get popup asking for the permissions, then simply grant it to give access to PC or laptop you connected via adb.
2. Now simply run the bat file with name MMX A1 Bootloader Unlock .bat while you have connected your phone with USB debugging enabled.
3. You will thereafter see on screen instructions in the command prompt on PC.
4. To verify that you have successfully Unlocked Bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1, you will see a code at the time of restart of the phone saying OEM unlocked which means you have successfully unlocked Bootloader of Android One. Like the one in this pic:
1.If you were not lucky enough to proceed with the above method 1 then simply turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously until you see a menu like this :
3. Now select fastboot mode by scrolling down by volume up button and selecting by pressing volume up button. And you will see your Micromax Canvas A1 boot into fastmode as can be seen in this pic :
4. Now plugin USB cable and let the PC detect it.
5. Extract the downloaded Unlock Bootloader zip file which you downloaded at the beginning.
6. Now open the extracted folder and press on shift key and right click anywhere in the window and select open command prompt here.
7. First check whether your phone is detected by the PC or laptop by typing “fastboot devices” (without quotes) after which you can see some code written which confirms that you have successfully connected .
8. Now simply type : ” fastboot oem unlock ” and after that type : ” fastboot format userdata”
And press enter and see for the success message on the PC and then simply wipe phone data by booting into stock recovery and wiping data to factory settings and then restart.
In this way you have successfully unlocked Bootloader of Micromax Canvas A1. Do not forget to subscribe to the website. We will quickly update you on rooting Micromax Canvas A1 and also install Philz touch CWM for Micromax Canvas A1.