Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM For Samsung Note 2 N7100
Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM For Samsung Note 2 N7100 is one of the stable Lollipop Build for Note 2 compiled on Android Lollipop sources by Nameless community. I myself tested Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM For Samsung Note 2 N7100 which is quiet interesting to install and taste upon. Although Android Lollipop ROM For Samsung Note 2 N7100 is unofficial port by Nameless Community but still i will insist you all to taste this Android ASOP Lollipop ROM on your Samsung Note 2.
Whats Working in Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM build dated 17th November :
- Network is working absolutely fine
- Google Play Services
- And All better features that are expected to work in a stable build
Whats NOT Working in lollipop ROM for Note 2 :
Camera do not work ( Will be solved in next update)Camera FIX : Check Out here : Note 2 Lollipop ROM Camera Fix
- BootAnimation gives White Flash Screen effects
Partially Working :
When you boot Android Lollipop for the first time, You will see that Android Keyboard is absent. So you need to simply go to settings and then Languages and Input and Choose the Keyboard as default and your problem gets solved!
Here are the screenshots of Android Lollipop on Samsung Note 2 N7100 :
To see more screenshots, then simply Like or share us in order to let the world know what we have got 🙂
Procedure to Install Android Lollipop on Samsung Note 2 N7100 :
- Download all the required files from below. You need to Unlock the Locker by Liking us or +1 or Tweet us in order to share the article and help others too.[sociallocker]
- Download Lollipop ROM for Samsung Note 2 N7100
- Download Google Apps for Lollipop ROM for Note 2
- Download BusyBox compatible for Android 5.0 Samsung Note 2
- Download SuperSu to Root Lollipop on Note 2 n7100
- Now first of all take a backup of existing ROM in order to help you to restore in case you do not want to stay on Android Lollipop ROM on Note. You can use any recovery you are on like Philz or TWRP. I used philz recovery.
- After backup go to Wipe Section in the Recovery and Wipe to Factory Settings and then Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache for normal Recovery users and for Philz Recovery Users, they can simply go to Wipe Section and Do wipe to Install A New ROM.
- After that Install ZIP and browse for the Lollipop ROM for Note 2 which you downloaded from above and flash the Lollipop ROM.
- After the installation is done. Then simply Reboot the system. If you get message saying your Root Access is lost, Then simply Select NO.
- It will take a lot of time for the first bootup. You may see White Color screen flashing while bootup. Do not panic and let it take its time.
- Once Lollipop boots up on Note 2 N7100. Then Power off the phone and again boot into recovery by pressing Volume Up + Home Button and Power button.
- Now flash Busy Box first and then SuperSu and Google Apps packages one by one in the order as mentioned.
- Then restart the phone and enjoy your Android Lollipop experience on Samsung Note 2 n7100.
- Video Tutorial to Install Android Lollipop On Note 2 :
Do not forget to drop your views here and share the article in order to let the world know the development had happened 😉 Do subscribe to the website in order to get the latest fixes of the Lollipop ROM and the Note 2 Development! Thanks to Chainfire for Root and XDA for Busybox. Huge thanks to NameLess ROM community for such a fantastic ROM.