CM12.1 For Note 2 (Stable ROM)
Finally CyanogenMod arrives for Samsung Note 2, which is compiled by my friend Ivan Meler. He has beautifully compiled CM12.1 for Note 2 which is quiet Stable but is Unofficial Build. Yet It gives pure Official Taste of Cyanogen Mod 12 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop On Note 2.
Few days back we brought you the Android Lolllipop 5.1 ROM for Note 2 N7100 which was not that stable as many of you complained that WI-Fi did not work as a result we learnt from our earlier post and tried to rectify them. Today we present you all with Android 5.1 Lollipop based CyanogenMod 12.1 For Note 2 N7100.
Download Latest CM12.1 for Note 2 N7100 from below:
Download Note 2 N7100 CM12.1 ROM
Download our Android App from Playstore in order to stay Updated about Note 2 Updates : Download Informationlord App
Here are the earlier ScreenShots of CM12 for Note 2 N7100 :
As this is the First Build we gonna provide you much stable builds lateron! Please report the bugs in order to make this CM12 ROM for Note 2 N7100 More stable and user friendly.
What’s Perfectly Working on CM12.1 for Note 2 :
- MOBILE DATA AND GPS WORKING
- MULTI USER SUPPORT which enables to switch accounts
- OpenGL (CPU rendering)
- MALI blobs (GPU rendering)
- HWComposer and MALI R4P0 drivers
- Camera (this DOES NOT include stock camera app, use e.g. google camera)
- NFC (Android Beam)
- Sensors (ALL!)
- Internal / External SD Card
- GPS is now Working
Known Issues : When you open the Keyboard for the first time, You might not actually able to use it! So go to settings then Languages and Input and Select the Keyboard again! And here you go! Your Keyboard Starts Working.
Guide to FIX Mobile DATA on CM12 Latest build for Note 2 :
- Download this small file from here.
- Place the downloaded file to Internal Storage of the Phone
- Now Open Terminal Emulator app.Then type the following:
su sh /sdcard/data_on.sh
Important: You need working root (supersu or superuser) and do this every time you enable 2G/3G data. Also, you have to have data enabled when executing this script.
- This will fix your mobile data successfully 🙂
Guide to Fix Camera on CM12 Note 2 :
To fix camera after flashing supersu go to terminal and type:
su sh etc/init.d/80cfw
Now you can install Google Camera or any other app which will work perfectly alright!
Procedure to Install CM12 On Note 2 N7100:
Important: Take a Nandroid Backup before proceeding in order to Roll back if you do not like CM12.
- Download Cm12 Unofficial Built Dated 22 November from below. The link is locked in locker! You need to like or Tweet or +1 Us in order to unlock the Download link. [sociallocker]Download CM12 For Note 2 N7100 Flashable ZIP [/sociallocker] It is Mega Link! So guys if you are unable to download it, then read our post to Unblock websites and download it.
- Then Download Flashable Google Apps for CM12 Build from below. Download CM12 Gapps Flashable ZIP
- Now Boot Into Recovery Mode and then Factory Reset and Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache
- Flash the CM12 For nOte 2 N7100 and Restart the Phone
- First BootUp might Take Little Time. Be patient. Once Booted then simply again reboot to Recovery And Flash the Google Apps and restart.
- Enjoy CM12 on Your Note 2 N7100.
You may also like to read : Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for Note 2 N7100
Here is the Video Tutorial on How to Install CM12 On Note 2 N7100 :
Review Of CM12 on Note 2 N7100 :
Do report the Bugs and comment them here! Do not forget to subscribe to the website and stay updated, we are soon release another stable build in a day or two. Till then enjoy CM12 on your Note 2 N7100. Once Again Thanks Ivan Meler for such a fast response to build CM12 for Note 2.