Engineering Menu for Xperia C
Sony Xperia C has been proved as a great boon for Informationlord as it opened an avenue to help the world with problems faced in using this Android based smartphone Sony Xperia C. Today we have successfully exploited Engineering Menu for Xperia C which earlier was not possible to be done. I would like to thanks XDA devs for porting Engineer Mode for Xperia C which actually works.
What this post of Engineering menu for Xperia C will aim at ?
- Major problem of low Volume in headphone and Loudspeakers can be solved (Important)
- Tweaks and Android testing for SIM and screen and Camera can be done.
- Waking the dev in every Xperia C user so that you can exploit Xperia C more and more.
So not wasting your precious time anymore, let us now jump to Exploit Engineering Menu for Xperia C.
As the inbuilt Engineering Menu do not work, So one has to first download Engineering Menu for Xperia C by first liking or Tweeting or +1 then you can see the download link (Try using chrome or PC)
Once you have installed Root Explorer, open it, Go to root Tab, Now go to System, then apps folder and now just delete EngineerMode.apk and EngineerMode.odex from it. And then paste the Downloaded Engineermode.apk in the System/App folder. If there is any pop up asking for permissions then please grant them.Important : Now fix permissions to the pasted Engineering Mode by long pressing on it and then selecting permissions option. Then make the permissions as rw-r–r– as you can see in the figure below :
Now just restart your MTK device. Do not get panic, if it shows Android is upgrading when you restart.
There are two ways by which one can use Engineer Mode on Xperia C:
- Dialing *#*#3646633#*#* on keypad and waiting for a while.
- Install Mobile Uncle Tools from Playstore and then selecting Engineer Mde from it and then select Engineer Mode (MTK).
Now i will show you the way by which you can increase the headphone or tweak the volume settings to maximum using Engineer Mode in Xperia C.
- Open the Engineer Mode,and swipe to hardware testing, You can see a screen like this :
- Select Audio and then you can see a screen like this:
- Now open the settings of the required Hardware like Headset and then do the settings to maximum as you can see below:
- In this way you can increase volume in headphones in xperia C.
I would suggest you to not to touch other settings until and unless you are aware of the mishap that may follow. If i would discover few more tweaks using Engineer Mode, I will surely post it at your service. For this just subscribe to our site from below as a token of thanks and also stay updated. Sony Xperia C really rocks and Sometimes really sucks 😉