Every person stands totally different from one another. Either in terms of thinking or interests and looks obviously, And the same applies for the manufacturers of Android Smart phones. They always want to stand different, which is the main reason they equip their Smart phones with stock apps which according to them gives uniqueness and according to us ” Just adds piles to bloatware which is useless” and just occupies phone storage and consumes network data too.
There are many ways to remove stock apps from Android phone- like: flashing deodexed ROMS or scripts and many more; But these are little complicated. One needs to have CWM to flash these zips which makes it hard to be done for new normal newbie. So we today present you the concrete guide – How to Remove Stock Apps from Android Phone with two very easy methods with which you can remove unnecessary apps from the phone and make yourself satisfies.
Things that are pre-required with you :
- Your phone must be rooted. If not rooted then read this: Root any Android Smartphone using Framaroot
- Install Root Explorer from Playstore
- Keen attention and your android phone.
METHOD I: Here we jump to tutorial : How to Remove Stock Apps from Android Phone :
You may also like to read : How to multiwindow on any android smartphone
- Open Root Explorer.
- Go to root directory
- Select System folder and tap on apps folder in it
- Now Browse for the app/apps you want to remove. Better is wait for the apps to get loaded in the list so that you get the icon view using which you can select the app easily.
- Now select the app you wish to remove and tap on scissor which can be seen below, it enables you to cut the desired file.
- If you get a pop up as seen on the below picture then tap on Yes, which grants users the access to cut the apps you want to remove,
- Now paste the app to any other location you can remember on SD card or delete it. Now just reboot your phone and you are successfully done with the procedure to remove stocks apps from android phone.
We prefer to cut and paste the app because in case if you need the app, you can just paste the app pack to the same destination and do a restart which will restore your app back successfully.
Here is the video tutorial for Uninstalling stock apps from android phone :
METHOD II: How to remove stock apps from android phone will surely work fine if you had followed all above steps. Another way to do so is install Root Uninstaller from Playstore and then uninstall all the unnecessary apps from the phone easily. This app gives you feature to see which apps are third party and which are system apps which makes it easier to uninstall stock apps. Remember, this application also requires root access.
METHOD III: Install Clean Master from Play store and open it, Just go to the app > app manager > uninstall >pre-installed apps. Select what you want to uninstall but u must be rooted. This method is suggested by out visitor Ajit Singh. You can also suggest your own way and share it here as comment. 🙂
If you are struck anywhere, then please drop a comment. We will surely be at your service 🙂 . Do not forget to subscribe to the site for many more such interesting updates. If this articles helped you then Please DO like us@ www.facebook.com/informationlord .
With love, from informationlord.com