Hello guys, it has been a long time that i gave any update to Xperia C SystemUI, we started with systemui version 1.4 then version 1.5 and finally we have SystemUI version 2.0 for Xperia C [UPDATE] which has 5 button Navigation Bar with Xperia Written instead of home button plus added Z2 Dialog box which can be seen from the screenshots below:
Normal View of SystemUi V2.o :
It has 5 button navigation system namely- Power or Lock , back, Home Button, Recent apps, Menu or Options Button.
Toggled Navigation Bar with Samsung Toggles and Speed Indicator :
Z2 Dialog box with transparent mode as can be seen in the screenshot below :
Procedure to install SystemUI V2.0 On Xperia C:
Method 1 : Using Script method for NON CWM users :
- Remember that your Xperia C must be Rooted and BusyBox Installed, Also enable USB Debugging.
- Your ROM must be Deodexed, if it is not so, then read : Deodex Stock Xperia C Rom
- Download Systemuiv2.0 PC installer method from below. Do like or +1 or Tweet in order to unlock the download link : [sociallocker]Download SystemUIV2.o PC Method[/sociallocker]
- Extract the Downloaded folder and place the systemuiv2.0 folder to SD Card of Xperia C.
- Simply Run SystemUIinstaller.bat from the downloaded package after placing systemuiv2.0 on SD Card and follow on screen instructions and you are done. If you get a popup on your phone asking for Root Access then please tap on grant so that SystemUi V2.0 gets installs easily.
- Do not get panic if the Phone stops responding after you run the script, wait until it restarts and you are done 🙂
Method 2: Using CWM by Flashing the Zip file directly :
- You must be on the Deodexed ROM to proceed further.
- Download SystemUIV2.0 CWM Flashable.zip from here : [sociallocker]Download SystemUIV2.0 CWM[/sociallocker]
- Now Boot into recovery and install zip from SD card and select SystemUIV2.o and flash it.
- Thats it you are done.
Do not forget to like our facebook page as a token of thanks from the widget at the side. If you are facing any problem then feel free to comment 🙂 Because We Care.