Dolby Digital Plus For Xperia C
Hello guys, you might have tried my earlier article to Make Engineering Menu work on Xperia C which helped in increasing volume of headphones by tweaking in the settings, but not many of you were successful for the same! So today i bring the best alternative to improve sound clarity by 100% by using Dolby Digital Plus For Xperia C , which is genuinely tested and effective in Xperia C Music or Gaming or Watching Video Performances.
Credits: Thanks to XDA Forum member Xenon1978 for writing this detailed instruction guide! One can also have look at Xenon1978 work about Dolby Mod from here.
Requirements before proceeding to install Dolby Digital Plus For Xperia C :
- Your ROM must be Deodexed. If it is not deodexed then first Deodex Stock Xperia C rom from our previous post ant then proceed.
- Take a backup of the stock ROM if you have CWM installed!
- USB debugging must be enabled!
- Download Dolby Digital Plus Package from here or here. Remember it is not flashable so just follow the instructions strictly!
- Lucky Patcher installed on your Xperia C so that you can simply wipe cache once you have installed the Dolby Digital Plus. If you have CWM installed then simply Wipe Cache by going to Advanced and then selecting Wipe Cache in recovery.
- ADB drivers installed on PC. You can download Drivers from here: Devhost
Procedure to Install Dolby Digital Plus for Xperia C:
- Extract the Downloaded Zip folder and you can see like this :
- Copy the Dolby_xc folder to SD card of Xperia C. (Do not place in any folder there, just place like in the image )
- Once done then simply Run Dolby_xc_run_me.bat and follow the onscreen instructions! (Remember that you donot have any Bluestack app running in background)
- USB debugging should be checked and also If you get popup on the phone asking root permissions then simply grant it! and rest is managed by the Dolby_xc_run_me.bat.
- Do not disconnect the phone until it will restart automatically and the Dolby_xc_run_me.bat stops or closes automatically.
- Once done then simply wipe cache using CWM or Lucky Patcher and restart the phone.
- That’s it you are done with the procedure to install Dolby Digital Plus For Xperia C and now enjoy the superior Audio Clarity.
Do not forget to like our fanpage and also subscribe to our site in order to receive important updates regarding Xperia C. Please do spread the same! 🙂