Hello guys, Now after changing Bootversion of Xperia C in order to Install Pure CWM, which was not really designed for Xperia C but another device, Today we have Pure CWM Version 2 Ported to Xperia C by Prashanth Jraj which is especially designed for Xperia C and is bug free as we tested it.
- Pure CWM Version 2 is designed for Xperia C specially.
- Restore and Backup options are working much smoother with less Md5Sum Mismatch error.
Screenshots of Pure CWM Version 2 On Xperia C :
Procedure to Install Pure CWM Version 2 On Xperia C :
- First of all Change the Bootversion of Xperia C as specified in the post here : Change Bootversion of Xperia C, If you do not do so you will then brick your phone.
- Download Pure CWM Version 2 from here: Do like or +1 or Tweet in order to Unlock The Download link.
[sociallocker]Download Pure CWM Version 2.Zip [/sociallocker]
3. Now Extract the zip you downloaded from above using 7Zip or Winrar
4. Place the Recovery.img on SD Card of your phone. (Do not place it in any folder present on sd card)
5.Now Run Mobile Uncle MTK Tools and then tap on Recovery Update and let it search, you will see recovery.img, just tap on it an then press OK . And you are done 🙂 If you are struck then proceed step by step tutorial from earlier post : Pure CWM for XC
This is all you have now installed Pure CWM version 2 successfully. The best thing you can do now is take a backup of existing ROM first to do tests on your Xperia C 😉