Pure CWM for Xperia C
After we had Ultimate Guide To Fix Bricked Xperia C we now have no fear to test our full potential on this very own Xperia C. So we tested Pure CWM for Xperia C, which is quiet a good development after Carliv Touch Recovery for Xperia C and then TWRP for Xperia C.
Upcoming: Tips and Tricks with Xperia C
So subscribe to the site sothat you get the latest updates as soon as possible.
To proceed to install pure cwm for Xperia C , Please make sure you have following things:
Your S1 Boot Version must be 2.14.J.2.6 or 2.14.J2.13 or 2.14.J.2.16(Which is mostly for Western Countries) .
To check the Boot Version do this: Dial *#*#7378423#*#* on your phone dialing pad and Click service info, check software info. If you do not have the above required boot version then first read this : Upgrade Xperia C Bootversion and then proceed further.
- Your Xperia C must be rooted, if not rooted then Root Xperia C.
- Download Pure CWM for Xperia C from here and place it on SD card. (NO MORE SURVEYS)
- Install Mobile Uncle MTK tools from Play store.
Credits: Scripts created by : michfood,javuum and yuweng from XDA; Pure CWM for Xperia C is ported by Santosh and Prashanth (XDA members and our well wishers) and successfully tested by Informationlord.com’s admin : Somesh Chaudhary on our Xperia C.
To Install pure CWM on Xperia C proceed as follows:
- Run mobile uncle MTK tools and Click on Recovery update
- This application will automatically search for Recovery.img which you downloaded and placed on the SD card.
- Now tap on recovery.img to install it; if asked to boot into recovery just tap on Yes.
- Hence you will boot into Pure CWM recovery. If you couldn’t. Then you can also manually boot int recovery by pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Here you have instaled Pure CWM for Xperia C succesfully.
Features of Pure CWM for Xperia C:
- Pure CWM for Xperia C is based on stock Recovery of Xperia C
- More user friendly as compared to earlier recoveries for Xperia C. As pictures can tell you a lot so, you yourself discover the features of CWM: