Dual SIM 3G Switch For All Xperia C Phones
Hello guys, Xperia C is Dual SIM phone. But one SIM card slot only can accept 3G SIM card i.e SIM Card Slot 1. This story has now become old as Informationlord has brought you some interesting Modification after which you can Use 3G SIM on both the SIM card Slots on Xperia C without changing SIM card manually everytime.
Requirements to proceed to Enable Dual SIM 3G Switch For All Xperia C Phones:
- Xperia C must be rooted. If it is not rooted then read : Rooting Xperia C and then proceed further.
- Your firmware must be Deodexed, if it is not deodexed then read: Guide to easily Deodex Stock Xperia C firmware.
- Download Dual SIM 3G Switch(PC) Installer from here: Download Dualsim 3g switch(FOR PC) or Dowload DualSim 3g Switch (CWM Flasable Zip).
- You must have adb drivers installed in order to reduce failures!
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Patience and keen interest.
Before proceeding further please do like our facebook fanpage as a token of thanks :
Procedure to Install Dual SIM 3G Switch For All Xperia C Phones :
Method 1: For non-cwm users:
- Extract the downloaded Dual SIM 3G switch (PC installer)
- Now Copy Dualsim3gswitch-informationlord and Paste it on SD Card
- Now run Dualsim3gswitch-installer.bat. And follow On screen instructions.( Remember you have Turned off Bluestacks if any)
- If your phone ask permissions regarding adb shell, then simply press on Grant. And thereafter do not touch the phone.
- Wait until the Dualsim3gswitch-installer.bat finishes its work.
- Your phone will now automatically restart. And you are done with DUAL SIM 3G Switch on Xperia C.
You may also like to read: Best Systemui v1.4 for Xperia C with Samsung Toggled Navigation Bar
Method 2 : For CWM users :
- Boot into recovery
- Select Install Zip from SD Card
- And Select DualSim3gswitch(CWM)informationlord.zip and install it.
- Restart the phone and you are done!
How to Use Dual SIM 3G Switch For All Xperia C Phones:
- You must have two sim cards which have 3g service in your area.
- Go to Settings>> Dual SIM Card ; Scroll down to see Preferred Data Network, Open it.
- You can see which sim to select:
- Just select the sim on which you want to use 3G after tapping on enable 3G :
- After selecting second sim one can easily set the Network Mode to WCDMA to enjoy 3g Service on sim 2 also.
Thanks Amit Chakravarty for the screenshots as i didnt have 2 sim cards to give you proof! I would also like to express my gratitude towards Inder Mohan Singh for helping me in this mod. This is all which made me work day and night! Do not forget to share this article and let the world know Xperia C is the best!