Finally we managed to Increase Apps storage space of Xperia C to 2GB from 1GB earlier 🙂 which is really an awesome reason after which one should not sell his/her Xperia C. Many of the Xperia C, i guess almost all were facing “Insufficient storage Space” Issue on Playstore while or simply adding few extra apps to device. But the problem is now solved by re partitioning the Internal Memory and thus decreasing the Internal Memory and henceforth increasing App storage space on Xperia C. You can see the available Device Memory after following Increase Apps storage space of Xperia C tutorial.
Note : If you increase App or Device storage space of Xperia C then your Internal Memory becomes 210 MB, therefore members you do not have memory card yet should not proceed with this tutorial to increase app storage space of Xperia C.
Procedure to Increase Device app storage memory of Xperia C :
Note: Copy all the files from Internal Storage to a safe place, I mean copy all your photos or documents from internal storage, that is the phone storage before proceeding.
- Important : First of all Take Full CWM backup of Xperia C, by booting into recovery and selecting Backup and Restore and then selecting backup using power button. This is needed because in the process of Increasing App storage space of Xperia C, your full data will be lost and therefore you need CWM Backup to restore to the point you took the backup. If you do not have CWM Recovery Installed, then read this : Install Pure CWM on Xperia C and then proceed. Any other recovery like Carliv or TWRP can also work.
- Now download Increase Apps Storage Space of Xperia C file from the link below, which can be unlocked by liking,+1 or tweeting. It is flashable zip file. One must place the downloaded zip file to SD card or any other location you remember. Download Increase Apps Storage.zip
- Now boot into recovery and flash the downloaded file using Install ZIP from SD card.
- Once installation is finished, then restart your Xperia C.
- Xperia C will take almost 10 minutes in rebooting, Please Do not get panic, as we have already tested the same and found it working on Xperia C.
- Once Xperia C starts, then simply turn off the phone and again boot into recovery and restore the backup you created earlier using CWM. By this you will restore all the data you had earlier.
You are done in increasing the Memory space of the Apps storage of Xperia C. Thanks to Merabi Machavariani for trying it and also giving information.
Please Do not forget to share the article as token of thanks and do subscribe to the website for much more updates from the sidebar login widget.