Increase Volume Of Xperia C [Maximum Output]
We are finally back to Xperia C, after many days and here we bring you the method to Increase Volume of Xperia C 2305. Although you might have got many blogs competition for Xperia C, But the Dad remains the Dad afterall. As Xperia C comes with very less Headset and Hardware Volume which makes users to be fed up most of the times, so we tried something interesting, which i guess most of the users had already done it! But still i will like to demonstrate How to Increase Volume Of Xperia C after which you can hear the full volume of the Xperia C on Headset as well as on Xperia C speakers.
The procedure is quiet easy, but still you must follow the procedure carefully in order to get the desired results of Increasing Volume of Xperia C. Things that are pre-required to Increase Volume of your Smartphone :
Also Read : How to Increase Xperia C Internal Storage to 2GB
- Xperia C must be rooted! If it is not rooted, then first check out Rooting Xperia C and then proceed.
- Now follow this tutorial to Install Engineering Menu or Activate Engineering Menu for Xperia C
- Once you have installed Engineering Menu, proceed with the tutorial below :
Procedure to Increase Volume of Xperia C :
- After you install Engineering Menu, Dial *#*#3646633#*#* on Xperia C Dial Screen and wait for a while.
- You will find the steps to increase the Volume of Xperia C in our earlier tutorial : Engineering Menu for Xperia C
- Each and every hardware tweaks can be done via Engineering Menu. In this manner one can Increase Volume of Xperia C in Headset as well as in Speakers too.
We are also providing Devs an opportunity to express their mods, simply comment here the work you have done and get a chance to feature on Informationlord for the work you have done! This is not all, if you are struck anywhere, then feel free to comment! We will be at your service.