Few Months back, when I purchased Xperia C I was very much upset to see that it has got locked Bootloader and hence no development could take place. But as time passed, development started; Starting with Rooting Xperia C ; Then Installing Bravia Engine 2 On Xperia C; and after it comes the fix fix in the battery bug by flashing build 184.108.40.206 offline and the biggest development which i consider is the – Install CWM on Xperia C. And Finally we have ” Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C “.
Now today we have reached the position of developing great assets for our very own Sony Xperia C. So today you are here to port our ” Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C ”
Update: Pure Xperia Z3 ROM for Xperia C is out. Test yourself and enjoy.
This Xperia Z1 Based Custom ROM for Xperia C is a kind of backup which was made after making modifications on the existing firmware or stock ROM of Xperia C. Before proceeding to install this ” Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C ” Here are the features of Xperia Z1 Based ROM for Xperia C:
- You will have battery Bug fixed
- Already rooted with busybox installed
- 3rd party scripts are running smoothly
- XPERIA Z1 Home Launcher with full rotation of homescreen , Walkman, Album, Movies, Keyboard, themes, Clock, Note application, Sketch Application, Task manager, Messaging, Fonts, New Boot Logo, Lockscreen Rotation
- Sound and Picture Quality increased with inbuilt Bravia Engine 2 and Xreality
- Proxy option Enabled added along with Location Based Wifi
- Xposed framework integrated to settings along with Gem Xperia Tweaks and Serajr Xperia Xposed
- Power Menu Options added with xposed
Screenshots of Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C :
Make sure you have described things with you on Xperia C before Jumping to install Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C :
- Your Xperia C must be rooted. If not rooted then Root Xperia C before proceeding.
- You must have latest build 16.0.B.2.13. If you still not upgraded then see this to upgrade to latest build offline.
- You must have CWM on Xperia C installed, If not read to Install CWM on Xperia C .
- Download Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C from here .
- USB Cable
- Backup your current firmware by using Online Nandroid Backup or By using CWM.
- See the video for Taking backup and installing Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C
Please note that if you have above conditions fulfilled then only proceed further 🙂
- Extract the files from the Downloaded Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C folder.
- Now Copy the extracted folder to your phone and open SD Card > Clockworkmod > backup and paste the file here.
- Now Reboot into recovery by switching your phone off and then Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- You will see Carliv Touch Recovery.
- First backup current firmware by Clicking Back Up and Restore and Selecting Backup
- After finishing backup Now Just go to wipe section and wipe User data i.e the first option only.
- Now again go to backup and Restore and select Restore.
- Here you will see the Xperi Zised ROM.
- Just select it and restore.
- Wait for the completion and once done just restart the phone.
- It will take time for the first bootup.
Here’s the complete Video Tutorial:
Enjoy the changes and please let me know if you had any problem while Installing Xperia Z1 based Custom ROM for Xperia C . If this post was helful. Please like our page and subscribe to us.